Monday, August 11, 2008

Pyramid Girl

Met an interesting cute girl at my hang out on Saturday nite. Pyramid Club on 6th and A. I'm usually the only guy without a tatoo there. [Btw, one of my fantasy is to take a gal who can handle it from Bemelman's (6-8pm), The Met Opera (8-10pm), Buddakan (10- Midnight), Bijouix (Midnite to 1am), Pyramid (1am-2:30am), then Bungalow (2:30am-4:30am)].

Anyway, I saw this girl pull up to the bar next to me and I noticed her shirt. It was like a guy's shirt, with burgundy pencil stripe and a Nehru (almost, Member's Only collar) and I said hi to her and told her I like her shirt (said it was Diesel) and she told me that she likes my shirt too (I was wearing a grey Agnes B. with Hitler youth black stripes and black collar.I only wear it when I go to the Pyramid Club. 80s/Industrial music-- Fascist couture thing.) So, we talked for like 15 mins. (had a good rap going) and she ordered 3 Heineikens and I said, "btw, I'm Fred. What's your name?" I happen to ask while she was picking up the 3 bottles from the bar. The next thing I saw was her reaching out her right hand to shake my hand while she was saying "Niiiiii..cole."

As I awkwardly and formally reached out to meet her right hand, she staggered and in slow motion (time warp!) timbered backward with 2 Heinekens on her left hand and the 3rd one ALMOST nestled in her left armpit to the floor! She was out for the count. Apparently, she was drunk :(). Too bad. She was a cute brunette with green eyes. Damn!

Her friends carried her (horizontal) out of the Pyramid Club. Damn.