Sunday, May 18, 2008

Only in Manhattan

Can I wake up from a 10pm to 2am nap then decide to go out at 2:30am (after multiple text invites that woke me from my slumber) to arrive at 3am (30 mins. for shave and cologne, pick correct ascot, and cab to) at my regular XYZ place then get my ass pinched by the sultry hostess, wowwaweewaa (who I plan definitely to get to know better. already buttered. told her she is beautiful (which I do always mean. girls who are not beautiful, I never say they are beautiful) and kissed her on the hand as I do with all women whom I admire and/or am admired by and hopefully leave her wanting more. "A gentleman is patient wolf!) and get other numbers and free drinks then get my chicken tikka for 5am supper then after watching curious george cartoon on PBS for 2 hrs., at 7:15am get a craving for baby carrots and ice cream and actually get it across the street and get my doorman a cup of coffee with sweet and low. "Fred, you are the best tenant in the building!"

King Kong was a monkey. Me Tarzan. Happy. Not hubris.

Btw, saw Chadwick at XYZ place. 500 smallworld connections but always alone. Travels light. What a scoundrel. Respect! He and I both hit on a gorgeous Brazilian/German model with a wedding ring. Hands down the most gorgeous gal there. I got more time out of her than Chad (eventhough he's slightly more handsome than me) without getting her a drink.

Be sincere and tell them that they are beautiful, listen and agree with everything that they say while they look at my smile and ascot and while I look straight into their eyes (without blinking). Simple etiquette. I have 3 Stephanies in my phone and I only know one of them, the one that said, "Hey, I tried to connect with you on smallworld and you never responded. If you don't connect with me tomorrow, I'm never going to speak to you again." I asked, "Do you per chance have any Sicilian blood in you?" She said, "Yes, 100%." My bar code reader is state of the art.

No comments: