Saturday, March 22, 2008

Elevator

I love it when a hot woman/gal (a perfect stranger being the best) walks into the elevator. It gets me hot and if they're hot (especially, with airline stewardessesque legs sheathed in nylons and heels-- Jimmy Choo, Manolo, Moschino, Christian Louboutin, or Nine West (cheap)-- ideal being a $1,000, white real snake skin but 'faux' snake looking, peep toe, Jimmy prom shoes), I naturally fantasize about having sex with her in the elevator.

Hot, steamy, carnal, raw, Serengeti-- howling at the moon, under the waterfall sex.

Fck like an animal then slip my tie back on and walk out with jizz (aka special sauce) on the good ol' zipper and a cigarrette in my mouth. And as I walk away, without looking at her, say 'bravo, bon appetito!'

1 comment:

dandyinthecity said...

Thanks Shane. You're next!