Friday, September 5, 2008

Degenerate

I have this girl who lives across the floor from my apt. She's a degenerate. An Asian gal around 30 yrs. old. I see her from time to time in the elevator or waiting for the elevator. She looks like shit. She never wears make up and always wears basketball shorts or sweats and flip flops. She's the type of girl that looks like she never showers and doesn't care to. She also recently got a small dog. It's a size of a skinny cat and very hyperactive. It's a kindda dog that I can pick up and chuck across the street like a nerf football. Very annoying dog.

Anyway, in the past 2 months, she has decided to make the hallway into her own doggy park and play fetch. She comes out of her hole every few hours and they play fetch. Initially, when I saw this by accident as I was catching the elevator, she had a little pink ball which made minimal noise. But now, she has some kind of key chain or metallic thing that she throws and it makes alot of noise. It's very annoying.

I want to open my door, grab the mutt and step on it like a cockroach and watch it's internal organs spray on the walls then after she finishes watching it, I want to take out a Rambo sized hunting michete and sever her head off (OJ style) and throw it down the trash chute down the hall and on the way back from the trash chute to my apt. make hand stamps on the wall with the blood and sign it with my index finger 'Gucci' then come back inside and blast "Barracuda" by Heart while I wash my hands in the sink and watch the bloodwater swirl down the sinkhole like a twister.

Is that bad?

7 comments:

Carolina said...

Answer to you question: YES.

Unknown said...

s we say in the world of litotes: "It's not GOOD. . . "

Unknown said...

Ugh, why is the troll still posting here?

Anyway - fabulous post. Très American Psycho. I loved it and I encourage you to beat that bitch down the next time you get a chance. Or perhaps remake her into something cool - a project for the changing seasons - remake the ugly Peking duckling into a beautiful American swan - and her little dog too!!!

dandyinthecity said...

Thanks Shane. Yeah, very AP. But that's how I always thought even before AP was published or made into a movie. I love my violent fantasies but want to keep them in fantasyland.

Ironically, what I wrote is Mickey Mouse compared to some of the stuff that I've read and read.

Btw, no name calling on my blog(e.g. troll) please. Hugs.

Unknown said...

F.von K. -- I love your litle "trolldialog" with Shane.

I get the impression she feels you have appointed her "arbiter elegantiarum" of the Dandy-blog.

Will you be hitting any operas during opening week? I expect Karita Mattila will be at least as good a Salome as she was four years ago.

I'm going to the Philharmonic tonight. Nice program with James galway. I think it's on TV too if you wish to catch it there.

Unknown said...

And The Troll posts again.

Unknown said...

Fre-e-e - ed, she's calling me names again -- in violation of the Dandy code!

And she's a bit inconsistent, because doesn't calling me names constitute "feeding the troll"? -- to use her expression.

Why is she so interested in me? I think you should encourage her to get out more. Or to get out differently.

Ah well, it all adds a little "texture" to the blog.